You can check your ring size at any jewelry store with the professional ring size measure. But if it is not available, you can also measure your ring size at home by yourself.
It takes 5 steps to calculate your exact ring size. What you need is a strip of paper, a ruler, and a pen or pencil.
- Step 1. Cut a strip of paper about 8 inches(20.3cm) long and about 0.5 inch(1.3cm) wide.
- Step 2. Wrap the paper strip around the widest part of the finger you would like your monogrammed ring to sit on. The widest part of your finger may be at the joint. Don’t worry, your ring won’t actually sit here.
- Step 3. Use a pen or pencil to mark the point on the paper where the strip forms a complete circle and begins to overlap.
- Step 4. Use your ruler to measure from the edge of your paper up to the line you just marked. Measure up to the nearest millimeter, rounding up if necessary.
- Step 5. Use the length you just calculated, consult our following chart to find your ring size.
|Inside circumference (mm)||Inside circumference (in)||Size|